Well, its official.  I have started a blog for the Anchor Baptist Church Youth Group.  At this point I am not really sure what I am going to say on it as I kind of feel like the boy on the left.  Hopefully there will be a few people interested in knowing what is going on in the youth ministry of our church.  I have never been one to say much online but let's begin with this.  I want to encourage each of our teenagers to keep up to date by way of this blog on the events and activities of our church youth group.  Every teenager needs to be a part of a church youth group, especially those in the church.  I believe God will work through the Christian fellowship and teaching during the opportunities we have together.  Please take time as these posts are put out to read and to consider how as a teenager or an adult you can let the Lord shape you into what HE wants you to be!